Returns & Refund Policy
While we hope you'll be happy with your Global / Phonetrader items, we know you may sometimes need to return them. If you do, this policy has all the information you'll need to know. Please note we comply with sales of goods act 1979.
For all returns - Please call 01327 301667 or 0800 849 9990 for an RA number (your unique returns authorisation number). Before you return your handset. Handsets without a clear RA number on the packaging may be refused or may take longer to be assessed.
- We will require a copy of your proof of purchase or date and payment method.
- Please send the item with a covering note explaining all the faults so an engineer can assess the handset.
- Please clearly note your RA number on any paperwork including a contact number and return address for yourself. Failure to comply may hinder the timescale in which your device is looked at.
- Post your handset via Royal Mail Special Delivery so it is tracked and insured to:
Global Mobile Communications Ltd
16 Sheaf Street,
Our engineers will endeavour look at the device within 48 works hours and if the phones fault is a manufacturing warranty defect it will be repaired or replaced. Please note in some cases it is quicker for the customer to deal direct with the manufacturer to speed up the return of their handset.
- If the handset is found to have a fault outside of warranty coverage (customer damage) or No Fault Found, a quote will be provided for the repair, if the quote is refused there will be a £15.00 charge for the return of your handset to cover shipping and admin costs.
Data Backup: All data should be backed up as the phone may need a software upgrade and this will wipe any data on the phone.
SIM Cards/Memory Cards: Please do not send your network SIM card or any personal memory card.
For all refunds: If you're returning an item because you've changed your mind, there may be a deduction from your refund if it has been damaged, opened more than necessary to check it's working, or used more than reasonably expected.
Please let us have any original packaging, tabs, labels and accessories and please package it all securely.
If you do not return the item within 7 days you may no longer be entitled to a refund.